Atom, a text editor made by GitHub that offers many advantages and above all is free for use.So here in this post we will show you the best package for Atom.
10 Useful Atom Packages for Web Developers
Emmet – the essential tool for web developers.
- Expand abbreviations by Tab key.
- Multiple cursor support: most Emmet actions like Expand Abbreviation, Wrap with Abbreviation, Update Tag can run in multi-cursor mode.
- Interactive actions (Interactive Expand Abbreviation, Wrap With Abbreviation, Update Tag) allows you to preview result real-time as you type.
- Better tabstops in generated content: when abbreviation expanded, hit Tab key to quickly traverse between important code points.
- Emmet v1.1 core.
- Service-based Plugin API: Use the plugin generation command and start developing your plugin right away.
- Decoration API: Use the same API to manage
- Canvas-based Rendering: Simple, fast and flexible.
As the name implies, this package lets you pick colors, and it is as easy as a right-click and choosing ‘Color Picker’.
Linter is a base linter provider for the Hackable Atom Editor.It provides a top-level API to it’s consumer that allow them to visualize errors and other kind-of messages, easily.
ssign file extension icons and colours for improved visual grepping.A number of icons and colours are provided by default for a range of common file types. If you have file that you would like custom icons for you can easily add this yourself.
CSScomb is a coding style formatter for CSS (LESS|SASS|etc). You can easily write your own configuration to make your style sheets beautiful and consistent.
Git Plus allows you to work with Git without leaving Atom editor.