We can’t deny that WordPress is the biggest open source content management system. It empowers a number of newly developed websites. Today there are billions of users that take their business online with the help of WordPress websites. To keep growing with this pace, WordPress keep launching new techniques that the developers need to learn. One of the launches of WordPress Plugins that plays an important role in customization.
Why WordPress Plugins need attention?
From the quick upload of a website to boosting the server's performance and securing the website to tracking the performance, Plugins help to optimize your website. Some plugins can help you save time in complex coding while some help you to back up your site now and then to avoid any malfunctioning.
Plugins are as important as an internet connection to a website. Recently, WordPress has launched the following plugins that can help you to create the epitome of a website:
1) OpenId Connect Single Sign On(SSO) By Gluu: This Plugin helps you to authenticate users against any OpenID connect. Once the user has login to the server, the module starts a chain that visits the Single Sign On script of each website. The plugin then sends notification via cookie to the parent site so that if the user visit the site again, the cookie gets notified by the real site and user shall be automatically logged out.
2) MMWD Custom Login Error: It is mainly for the hackers. Whenever a user logs in with the incorrect information, the error doesn’t display whether it was password or the user-name that went wrong.
3) Taxonomy Admin Filter: It really gets hectic to scroll down the tags and look for the desired information. With Taxonomy filter, it gets easier to select, choose and search the tags.
4) WP Suite: Worker: With this plugin, one can check the events and actions on the website with an ease, increases security of the website and create a backup. Also, it helps in Instancing, Automation, Updation, Benchmarking and logging the events.
5) User Menus by Jungle Plugins: This particular plugin shows the username, first name, last name, and email in a menu item to enable you to adress your customers with pleasantries.
6) MWP Viral Sign-up: This plugin lets you to create an easy sign-up process with limited spaces filled by the customers. It enables the viral sharing through referrals and with a promise of an incentive.
7) Stomp: This plugin prevents the gap between bottom of a visible page and the footer element. It fixes the footer to the base of page.
8) Login Watchdog: It records every time a user fails to attempt the login and after severalz of attempts, Login Watchdog blocks the IP address of that particular system.
9) Chat2: Allows you to add a chat option in your website to interact with customers on real-time basis.
10) Darwin Backup: Finally a plugin that relieves you from the tensions of data loss or any severity. You no more need the special team of developers to fix the loss. Just click on Darwin Backup and the information is restored. Currently, it’s unsupportive of timely backups but still extremely useful.
11) Twitter feeds and Pins, Insta, Facebook Widget: These widgets lets you add the fun of social networking on your website. Every time you post anything about your product or blog, it gets notified by your followers and you will also receive notifications you are following to.
12) Windsor Strava: Helps to showcase information like your profile, followers, statistics and many more with a simple shortcode.
13) SerwerSMS.pl: This plugin allows you to store the contact number in its database so that you can send information via messages when needed.
How To Install These Plugins!
Adding these plugins into your website is like plain sailing. Some of the plugins are already stored with WordPress. You just need to go to the dashboard, click on plugin, search for the plugin you need and install it. You are ready with your new plugin. Other few plugins you need to upload in your plugin directory and then install it.
Every day, or sometimes in every hour, one or more than one plugin is developed. Just keep a track if you are a WordPress user and need your website to out-compete the rest of website in your niche!
Author Bio :
Sophia is a renowned WordPress developer by profession and likes to share here experience through blogging. She can be a great resource for those who are looking to WordPress Developer for hire in USA , then you can get in touch with her.