Python is an easy to learn, powerful programming language. It has efficient high-level data structures and a simple but effective approach to object-oriented programming.There are a lots of python libraries available in the internet.
Here is a list of 10 best Python Libraries for your dynamic works..
Top 6 Python Libraries for Developers
Requests is the only Non-GMO HTTP library for Python, safe for human consumption.
- International Domains and URLs
- Keep-Alive & Connection Pooling
- Sessions with Cookie Persistence
- Browser-style SSL Verification
- Basic/Digest Authentication
- Elegant Key/Value Cookies
- Automatic Decompression
- Automatic Content Decoding
- Unicode Response Bodies
Jupyter notebook is the language-agnostic HTML notebook application for Project Jupyter. In 2015, Jupyter notebook was released as part of The Big Split™ of the IPython codebase. IPython 3 was the last major monolithic release containing both language-agnostic code, such as the IPython notebook, and language specific code, such as the IPython kernel for Python.
pyglet: a cross-platform windowing and multimedia library for Python, pyglet provides an object-oriented programming interface for developing games and other visually-rich applications for Windows, Mac OS X and Linux.
NetworkX is a Python package for the creation, manipulation, and study of the structure, dynamics, and functions of complex networks.
Gensim is a Python library for topic modelling, document indexing and similarity retrieval with large corpora.
- All algorithms are memory-independent w.r.t. the corpus size (can process input larger than RAM, streamed, out-of-core),
- Intuitive interfaces
- easy to plug in your own input corpus/datastream (trivial streaming API)
- easy to extend with other Vector Space algorithms (trivial transformation API)
- Efficient multicore implementations of popular algorithms, such as online Latent Semantic Analysis (LSA/LSI/SVD),Latent Dirichlet Allocation (LDA), Random Projections (RP), Hierarchical Dirichlet Process (HDP) or word2vec deep learning.